Chris And Connie

A blog from Chris & Connie, in Ontario, Canada. Rather than sending out unsolicited emails with updates of goings-on in our family, come check out our blog at your convenience. It also makes for an easier time sharing things, without having to remember what we've shared with who!

Sunday, April 22, 2007

The case of the missing tulips . . .




I was so proud at the end of last season to plant some colour-coordinated tulip bulbs; alternating white and violet ones up either side of the front walkway. I noticed however, that everything seemed to come up o.k. on the left, but only one lonely one on the right. Figured maybe I messed up somehow, but then I caught a glimpse of where they ended up . . . I no longer think squirrels are cute 8 !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home