Chris And Connie

A blog from Chris & Connie, in Ontario, Canada. Rather than sending out unsolicited emails with updates of goings-on in our family, come check out our blog at your convenience. It also makes for an easier time sharing things, without having to remember what we've shared with who!

Monday, April 30, 2007

Next test . . .

I go for a CT scan this afternoon; this is where they have me drink some stuff and inject dye into my veins so they can get a better look at what's going on inside my abdomen. When the Dr. does the operation, he'll go in thru the lower abdomen to retrieve the testicle.
Connie has already been thru this test; she had one a couple months ago when it was thought she might have a lung clot. Thanks to everybody for all the kind words, and keeping me on your prayer lists.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home